life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Pride

Yup, still busy. Still doin' fun stuff, like leading my soccer team in our fan-favourite dance in the Vancouver Pride Parade.

We rocked it, man. And here's the proof:

I'm the one wearing jersey #21 at the front, starting in the right-side line and finishing on the left, just out of the frame in front of the skinny little bitch who gets most of the camera time. Yup, I was the humble dance leader, countin' down the intro and leading the troupe through our choreography in fine form.

Here's a still picture of me, again in the front of the right-side line and showing the incredibly stunning definition in my quads and the perfectly straight back that we were all instructed to show.

And it wasn't just me in the parade. My guy was marching with the Vancouver Men's Chorus and, in my humble opinion, was by far the best of the bunch. Check him out (tip: he's the one in the orange shirt and jean shorts, second from the back in the line closest to the camera, right in the middle of the frame from the time the clip's countdown timer goes from 25 seconds to 15 seconds remaining).

And here's a better picture of him, too. He's centre frame, lookin' sharp!

My first time ever marching in the Pride Parade. But probably not my last...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home