life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Grab destiny by the balls, baby!

As I struggle with my happiness quotient (see the post that immediately precedes this one), I've been thinking about some of the things that guide me. So here are some of my life philosophies for your reading enjoyment...

Manage the gap between what you say you want to do and what you actually do.
(Source: my own original philosophy)

Grab destiny by the balls.
Move.
Wander.
Adapt.
Adapt.
Adapt.

(Source: the amazing Jann Arden)

Be authentic. You’ll never be questioned.
(Source: another of my own creations)

Embrace the spirit of celebration.
(Source: The Intrawest "Play Book")

Dance.
Move.
Expand into the space that life's dancefloor creates.

(Source: yup, another brilliant gem from me)

And those are some of the things that I try to keep in mind on a day-to-day basis. It's just that sometimes I lose sight of them and have to be reminded.

I'm officially reminded now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home