life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, November 01, 2004

The Amazing Race in my own backyard!!

Phil? Phil Keoghan? I'm ready for you and your crew!!

Am I the only one who's on pins and needles at the prospect that Jerry Bruckheimer's spellbinding The Amazing Race may be readying to welcome the entire cast of freaks to my very own neighbourhood?! I mean, Rushcutters Bay Park is virtually my backyard, and to think that Phreaky Phil may be standing there waiting to greet Mirna and Schmirna and the other god-fearing (and not-necessarily-god-fearing) teams...well, it's just too much to bear! Oh the dilemma of who to cheer for: The Bowling Moms or those uptight twins? Can ya just stand it?! I may have to bring down my sleeping bag and camp out in the Park to make sure I don't miss the excitement of hearing Phil say, "Freak contestant insert name here and freak contestant insert name here, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you that you've been eliminated from the race."

But hold on just a second. Have I been duped? Is the City of Sydney just using construction fencing that looks remarkably like the route markers featured in TAR? I'm so damn gullible. Shoot me now and throw me to the midget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home