life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, October 29, 2004

"God be with you"

Another exciting episode of The Amazing Race has concluded. Not surprisingly, it included these gem quotes from our favourite* Christian team, Charla and Mirna (aka Mirna and Schmirna).

* Of course, by favourite team, I mean the team we love to mock repeatedly and mercilessly. Why else would I watch, but for the mockery value?

"They're god-fearing people like us." You're morons. Please don't bring the Christians down to your level.
"Hurry up, we're in a race!" Duh! Good thing Mirna keeps telling her midget cousin to hurry her slow-ass self, cuz it's not abundantly clear there's a freakin' race on the line.
"Now we're lost because we trusted someone." I'm sorry, ladies, but you're lost because you're idiots. Trust me on that. But don't blame me when you get lost.
"Brandon and Nikki broke our trust." Nope. Brandon and Nikki broke their backs trying to get their Christian asses away from you.
"If you give these people a chance, they'll squash you like a bug." Actually, if you give these people a chance, they'll squash you like a midget.
"The people we deal with are disgusting." As are the people they deal with. Yes, that's right ladies, I specially mean the two of you. Wise up!
"I just got electrocuted!" And you're still talking? Clearly, we need to increase the voltage : (
"God be with you." Translation: Charla, don't fuck this up!

Those two kill me, I tell ya. Entertainment value for days! But let's not forget one other stand-out quote from the better half of the show's near-geriatric couple, Joyce: "Bob and I feel you don't have to be physically fit to win this race." Maybe not, Joycie baby, but don't be surprised when your asses get kicked each and every time a physical challenge rears its ugly head. Luckily the fat brothers, Blob #1 and Blob #2, are less fit and even more cerebrally challenged than you and Bob.

Remember, tune in next Thursday at 8:30pm for the next exciting installment! I know I wouldn't miss it for all the M&M's in Australia the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home