life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Mrs. Federline go home!

Mrs. F keeps an eye on the 'hood

Imagine my surprise when I walked out from my apartment building, only to see the ubiquitous Britney waiting for me. Apparently she's hocking her new perfume, Curious. But get this: the perfume's website is www.becurious.com.au. After the infamous liplock at last year's MTV Music Video Awards, I think it should be www.bicurious.com.au instead. Just my humble opinion...

Whatever the name of the website, I wish Mrs. Federline would go back to gaining weight, trying to get preggers, and recording a CD featuring a really bad cover of a Bobby Brown song. Her likeness on the local bus shelter is bringing down property values in our quaint Elizabeth Bay neighbhourhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home