life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday in Long Beach: a bit disappointing

This continues to be my favourite ever Set Up. Got lots accomplished today, had some cool ideas about lighting for our Premiere Party, and felt like I was controlling my own destiny.

That's all. Set Up is my priority right now. I went out briefly after work with Lucky and The Hire Guy to a place that was supposed to be all the rage on Sunday evening. Sadly, it wasn't all that, but at least we got out there and tried. I think everyone stayed home to watch the Oscars, an event that I missed, save for the Best Picture statuette that was given out just as I was walking in the door after our disappointing night out.

I checked all the results, of course. Too bad Brokeback Mountain didn't win, but the win by Crash makes me really want to see it now.

Off to bed now. More setting up to do tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home