life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Bring it on

So Tower Girl called me with some amazing news yesterday. She's filling in on a European circus tour that hits Barcelona, then Paris (for 9 weeks!!), then Gijon (northern coast of Spain). Yup, just as she was struggling with how to get a job that carried her from now through to August, when she starts on the new circus tour, she gets this opportunity. And how stoked am I for her?!?!

Now, don't get me wrong: I have no interest in returning to the circus at all. In fact, there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not happy to be away from them. Still, when I signed up two years ago, I had thought that I'd like to stay on and do a European tour with the circus before my time was up. And while that didn't happen for me, I'm so stoked that it's in the cards for Tower Girl.

Have I mentioned that I'd reallllly like to visit her in Paris? She knows, and says Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home