life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ultrasuede

It finally arrived today! A promise of four weeks turned into triple that -- an agonizing 12 weeks. But the good news is that it's here, it's all mine, and I love love love it!

Flat: Easily converting to a bed for the company that I fully expect to visit at some point, it's remarkably comfortable and long enough to easily fit all 6'1" of me -- plus a close friend beside me, if I'm lucky. But I'll likely leave it for Luscious Lorna, Tower Girl, Cookie, Lucky, and anyone else who may be making their way through Vancouver anytime soon.

Lounging: But not only can it lay flat, it clicks into place at a nice, relaxed angle for lounging. Perhaps viewing a flick, perhaps just cudding with someone special, the partway up position will be a favourite, I'm sure.

Tall: Next stop is fully, ahem, erect. This is the standard position for more intense television viewing. Lost, Brothers & Sisters, or even Project Runway will be best viewed from this fully up position.

Versatile: And, like a fabulous luxury automobile with split back seats, my new couch is versatile! Leave half the couch fully flat while the other half sits up. Perfect for the couple that enjoys different levels of vertical.

For some reason, it's a much darker colour than I remember from the showroom, but I love it nonetheless. It's a very groovy ultrasuede that demonstrates how cool and hip-and-happening-bachelor-like I am. But if anyone -- and I mean anyone -- spills a cocktail on it, they're banished from my skypad forever until they bring me some Three Olives cherry vodka!

3 Comments:

  • it's totally gorgeous and the fact that it's versatile makes it, well... perfect ;-)

    By Blogger Franciscus van Munster, at 1:38 a.m.  

  • WOW! Just as versatile as the seats in my new 'soccer mom' minivan...and will probably see more action than Im likely to ever again!

    Nads

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 p.m.  

  • who knew a couch-bed-chair existed? this is fabulous.... now thinking as a future homeowner would this be considered a double? a queen? where was this purchased? also ultra-suede is uber stain-resistant. my old roomie spilled her spaghetti (!) on my couch and it just wiped away. while i have no problem providing cherry vodka it is good to know that it is durable! nice selection gal! - Tower Girl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home