life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ahhh, to go to a sorry excuse for a booze-up Christmas Party

I've changed my mind: I think I want one of these for Christmas. Heck, I'd even settle for one-twentieth of his writing talent, cuz I laugh outta my asshole every time I read about his latest misadventure. I'm sure he's just as entertaining in person (no pressure, Jake), but I'll probably have to wait until 2006 to find out.

After reading about his office Christmas Party, I was reminded that the worst part about not working (other than the lack of a paycheque that fully supports my coke Diet Coke habit) is the lack of an office party at which to have secret disabled-washroom sex with the mailboy mingle with your colleagues.

Perhaps I'll have the privilege of attending an office Christmas Party again next year. I suppose, however, that'll mean I'm actually working again, instead of hanging out at the beach and enjoying my days. Choices, choices...

2 Comments:

  • Um ... so what exactly are you wearing when you're hanging out at the beach all day?

    :-)

    By Blogger Jake, at 5:53 a.m.  

  • Jake my boy, that all depends on which beach I'm hanging out at:

    * North Bondi: speedo to keep workin' the tan lines (and despite the bad rap speedos get in North America, they're pretty much de rigeur over here)
    * Manly: beach volleyball shorts
    * Obelisk: zilch
    * other: more modest jams (cuz I'm normally with the family)

    I'll send pics : ) What about your beach attire?

    Jeff.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 3:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home