life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, December 10, 2004

I don't recall signing a model release!

Decathletes at the 2002 Gay Games in Sydney

Apparently I'm the only one who decided not to look at the camera. That's me in the green and blue Team Vancouver jacket, just to the left of the bald guy in the middle of the back row. For the original web page, click here.

So they've got this picture on the Track and Field page of the 2006 Gay Games in Chicago. But did anyone ask my permission? Jeepers, like I can just afford to have my picture showin' up all over the net promoting who knows what! We all remember what happened the last time they pirated one of my pictures for commercial use.

But most importantly, I'm not even sure whether I'm going to the Gay Games in Chicago to defend my 3 (yup, count 'em 3!) silver medals in track (decathon, discus, high jump) from Sydney. I'm definitely going to The Out Games, but can any Chicago readers out there (hi Jake) guarantee that Chicago will be fun? This boy still needs convincing!

2 Comments:

  • Come to Chicago and I'll make SURE you have a good time ...

    By Blogger Jake, at 3:43 p.m.  

  • Now that's the kind of guarantee I'm lookin' for. For Chicago 2006, consider me ready, willing and most assuredly able!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 3:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home