life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Still spewing satire

Jesus – you go away for a mere 3 weeks and the world keeps spinning. Bloggers keep blogging; still spewing satire. I took pretty much all day today to get caught up with what my blogger heroes have been up to, and life is once again good. Never mind that I totally bailed on my morning Frontrunners run in favour of some much needed post-jetlag sleep. And instead of redeeming myself, I pretty much did nothing for the rest of the day. Well, nothing but slide on some sleek and sexy underwear and enjoy a few afternoon cocktails in the pursuit of higher blogger knowledge.

Just kidding about the underwear.
Or am I?
You decide.

Today marks the one-year anniversary of my arrival in Australia. Jeepers, a year can sure change one’s perspective on where they want to be, both literally and figuratively.

OK, it’s midnight and time for bed.
Or time for fun?
You decide.

L8r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home