life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Quit it, quit it, quit it!

I did it: I quit my job. And that would be all good, except for the fact that I'm not embroiled in a messy red-tape-bureaucratic-on-account-of-it-being-the-inefficient-government quandry. In effect, I may be delayed flying back to Australia because of potential delays in cancelling my work visa and issuing a visitor's visa, which I would have thought would be a no-brainer. Turns out I'm a clueless bitch for thinking that it might be easy. Damn red tape. Damn government.

On the bright side, I spent the whole day today with my wee nephew Travis. It's like lookin' at an exact duplicate of my brother at the same age, which is good seeing as how it's his kid : ) Cute kid. Very inquisitive. Great hearing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home