life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, November 12, 2004

I am, and will always remain,
committed to The Republic

Just to be clear about a recent post: I don't buy all my clothes at Target. I'm not embarrassed shopping at Target, and I'm certainly not a label queen, but I don't want to alarm all of my fans out there who know my true allegiance lies with The Republic.

Sigh. I can't wait to do a run-through of The Republic on Robson Street and look at all the clothes I used to be able to afford -- when I made a crap-load of money and had no financial issues about which to worry. Sigh.

And another clarification about the same post: not all Sydneysiders are as I've drawn them. My friends are amazing and that's why we're friends. It's just the 4 million+ others who live in and around Sydney who I have challenges with.

JSYK. *

* just so ya know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home