life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Tess Tickle: a star is manufactured

The gorgeous and talented Tess Tickle in all her pseudo-dominatrix glory.

In Monday's post, I mentioned a little minx named Tess Tickle. While she looks a bit stiff in this pic, with a slight deer-in-the-headlights quality about her, I assure you that Tess had some slammin' choreography happening. In fact, the DVD proves it.

Yup, you heard me right: there's a DVD with Tess' exploits doing the rounds of Vancouver's social set. I'm not sure whether to thank or kill my friend Doug for putting it together...but either way, don't expect to see me in politics anytime soon!

Remember, I warned you that Tess was best viewed through beer goggles. I know, I know, there ain't enough beer in Queensland..... 'Strewth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home