life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Hooped

I still think of myself as this young whippersnapper who has his whole life ahead of him and who doesn't have to worry about being responsible yet. After all, I don't have a family to support, a partner to answer to, a 5-year plan to follow. And then I snap back to reality and realize.....ohhhhh Gawwwwwd, I'm not young anymore!! Inexplicably, and without reason, this fact has somehow managed to elude me until very recently. A clear case of denial.

OK, so my youth, beauty and innocence are way behind me (actually, my innocence is waaaaaaay behind me) and I’m (egad) nearing middle age! In fact, maybe I’m there already – is 38 (in a mere 6 days) middle aged?

Jeepers, I’m hooped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home