life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Then again, I'll drink to anything...

Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes. It reminded me how many cool bloggers there are out there. And taking some time to reflect, I realized a few things this birthday:

  • another year older? check
  • another year wiser? not so fast there, tiger
  • more distinguished-looking perhaps? here's hoping
  • more welcoming of afternoon naps? abso-freakin'-lutely!
  • more easily reduced to tears by an episode of Judging Amy? oh ya

Older, and confidently unafraid of the consequences. I think I'm wiser, but fear that the minute I lull myself into a false sense of security....well, I'll do something really ridiculous.

Here's to aging gracefully inevitably. I'll drink to that. Then again, I'll drink to anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home