life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Just your average crotch shot

In an effort to make my blog more visual, here's a gem of a pic I ran across recently.

I'm in the middle, with my girlfriends Charlotte and Sin-dee on the left and right, respectively. Taken in August 2003, after Sin-dee, Patsy, James and I had returned from adventures in Provincetown and Boston, note the deep tans mild sunburns on our faces.

I have a feeling we'd consumed a beverage or seven two, as we're known to do. No matter, for we were havin' Summer fun and frolic with friends. Isn't that what it's all about?!

2 Comments:

  • You with your feet in the air.

    Very nice.

    By Blogger Jake, at 6:47 a.m.  

  • Note to readers: Jake always knows just the right thing to say. Well, not the part about admiring my feet in the air. Actually, that's a bit rude. And presumptuous. Yes, extremely presumptuous. Officially, I'm offended.

    (But actually it's kinda sweet. Thanks, tiger!)

    But I'm really talking about the part where he says, "Very nice." Now that's a boy whose momma raised him to be polite and say the right thing! Well done, Mrs. Mother-of-Jake-the-blogger.

    Jeff.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 5:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home