life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, December 31, 2004

Thank God for disco naps!

What a great way to start 2005: a steady stream of Scotch-and-Diets, a dip in my rooftop pool, and a drunk dial from Atlanta!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need a disco nap before hittin' the Oxford strip tonight. I feel the need to cut a rug, and I think I'm gonna have to hit 'em off with a stick: I'm planning on wearing my lucky outfit! I'll get back to you after breakfast tomorrow : )

1 Comments:

  • How long was that drunken phone call from Atlanta anyway? I have a feeling that Bell South is going to be making a pretty penny off me for that one. Oh well, it's cheaper than a plane ticket!
    And from the very hazy memories that I have of the conversation itself I can report back that the evening did end up as predicted. ;-)
    And my house is very 'sticky' from the Cosmopolitans that were spilt everywhere as the dancing progressed through the 'Songs that make me think of Debra' cd.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home