life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, August 22, 2005

A blast

I have caught up with a few more friends, saw the Drag Show on Sunday night, went for a run, watched a hilarious DVD of Chan's birthday, have organized all my "stuff" (which is all in one place for the first time in 2 years), have a lunch scheduled this afternoon, am hoping to go for a swim lounge at Second Beach Pool after that, have drinks with some of my old team after they're done work today, and get to go to a BBQ at Sindee's tonight.

The weather continues to hold, there are more lunches and drinks on the schdule (including Wiggs, Muffin and Caro), I get my teeth cleaned on Thursday, and the weekend will fill itself out magnificently, I'm sure.

On a sad note, I won't get to meet the New York boy and his Canadian fella. And speaking of New York, I need to call P...

Sorry if I'm boring you all to death, but I'm having a blast!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home