life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Glenn, I'll be in touch

Back at home my comfortable hotel suite now, and apparently my ISP hasn't gone out of business, because I'm on the internet and blogging about...

...preparing to watch the second-last episode of Lost, which goes to air in 30 short minutes. Can't wait! But have I told you that I'll miss the last episode?! Yup, I'll be on a plane to Vancouver while Australia finds out what happens to Jack, Kate (who we now know is not Canadian), Locke, Sayid et al.

Glenn, I may need you to bring a particular videotape to Vancouver with you. No, not that videotape, the Lost videotape with the season finale. I'll be in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home