life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Minus the hangover

Beautiful day. Beautiful day off -- despite the hangover. Last night we had a staff party, which was waaaay fun. Met lots of new people; took lots of incriminating photographs : )

Today, we had a boat cruise to a winery on the outskirts of Perth. How can it be Winter when it's hot, sunny and gorgeous like this?! Thank goodness the ride wasn't too rough, cuz my tummy was doing tumbles inside me as I struggled with the post-night-out effects. Needless to say, I didn't touch a drop of wine when we got to our destination, but by then I was hungry enough to eat a horse.

A great day was had by all, and I had to laugh as one of our biggest and friendliest performers kept pointing at me and saying, "Nightmare! You're a nightmare!" in reference to last night. I have to be honest: I'm not sure what I did to him last night to deserve that kind of attention today, but I do remember talking to his wife and hearing the sweet story about how they met and fell in love. Never mind what I did to the husband, cuz it was all in good fun.

Why can't every day be like today -- minus the hangover!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home