life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, July 18, 2005

I think...

...it's all coming together!

I booked my flight home to Vancouver, finding a possibly-too-good-to-be-true great deal* with China Airlines from Hong Kong to Vancouver and back. As suspected, I had to forfeit my HK --> YVR flight on Cathay because there was just no room and I only have a finite set of dates with which I can play.

I'll use the first half of my Cathay ticket to get from Sydney to HK, then fly with China to Vancouver and back. And I still need to book my ticket from HK to Singapore to get there in time for Set Up.

But for all of you in the Vancouver area who are reading (all 3 of you), I'll be in your neck of the woods August 18-29. Meet me at the Fountainhead Pub!

* The great deal might honestly be too good to be true, at $864CAD for a return ticket from HK --> YVR. With a price like that, I'm expecting horrible food, terrible service, and a potential nightmarish flight. But it'll be cheap. And it'll get me home. And that's all that matters!

6 Comments:

  • fanfuckingtastic news!
    Header

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 a.m.  

  • Oh my God! Header finally left a comment!!! I've been wondering if that would ever happen, and now it has. Can't wait to see ya, Header!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 6:08 p.m.  

  • I'm in! I'm in! And there might just be a pretty little now-Tex'n in town at the same time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 a.m.  

  • The Texan may be there, too?! Well, this is turning into a good ol' time!

    Can't wait to see ya, Muffin. Sorry to read your recent press release, but I'm very glad to hear you're going to Chi-town for some fun and festival-ing.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 6:27 p.m.  

  • Don't forget a Texan and a NYC Canadian transplant who also want to meet you. Derrick and I are going to be visiting Vancouver Aug 24-Sept 1.

    Woo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 p.m.  

  • OMG. One of my blogger heroes wants to meet me? Trust me, I'll disappoint you in person, Glenn.

    Oh God, I need to shop for a new outfit.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 9:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home