life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Stay tuned

I'm in a dither. My return ticket SYD --> YVR is paid for, and I really want to use it because the thought of letting it go to waste makes the cheap-ass in me cringe I really want to enjoy a quick Vancouver vacation.

Unfortunately, there's no availability on flights from Hong Kong to Vancouver. Sure, I can get from Sydney to Hong Kong on the day I want, but I'm waitlisted on the last leg. I could sit at Hong Kong International Airport for days, cuz it doesn't look very good.

Now, there are worse airports. I could be stuck in Adelaide "International" Airport, for instance. Or even that crazy wee airport on the Cook Islands I passed through in 1996. Ya, I suppose hanging out at Hong Kong International would be bearable. It's just that I'd just prefer to be in YVR instead, going to the Fountainhead Pub, hanging out with friends, enjoying the Seawall...

Arrgghh. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home