life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Two of my favourite things in life

The number two is very much in evidence this week. We have two-show days once during the week, and then every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. And these two-show days are nearly killing me right now.

If I want to get any kind of office work done, I need to get in early to tackle it. And then the grind of two shows follows until late into the evening. For instance, yesterday -- much like Wednesday -- I worked from noon to 12:15AM. Tuesday and Thursday (mere one-show days) still saw me come onto site around 12:30 and leave around 11:30PM. Good thing I happen to love what I'm doing : ) And -- fear not -- it should all ease off once Nurse Girl is back from her holidays. How many days until that happens? Another 11? I can last that long.

Yesterday: 2 shows

Today: 2 shows

Sunday: 2 shows.

Monday: a glorious day off!

Forget the return of Nurse Girl; can I even last until Monday?! Damn, I hope so, cuz I gotta try and book my Vancouver trip for late-August. Ahhhh, Vancouver in Summer: it ain't gonna get much better!

Got an e-mail from Suzie that totally made my day. I forgot that I have a honkin' big tax refund owing, and suddenly a cheque showed up at Suzie's doorstep with my name on it.

Two-show days: not among my favourite things in life

Vancouver and Money: definitely two of my favourite things in life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home