life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

How big is it, Alex?

Mining for more gold: mission accomplished

This guy is phenomenal, winning another world title in his third-best event! Too bad a back injury kept him from his specialty event, the tower, cuz I'm pretty confident he would have swept all three boards.

Congrats to Alex in conquering the world amid the pressure and expectations of a hometown crowd.

And I bet it's even bigger than that.

2 Comments:

  • I've been watching and recording on my PVR. These FINA games have been awesome, and I am so proud that we have done so well in the medals for diving!

    By Blogger epicurist, at 11:00 a.m.  

  • Awesome blog!

    By Blogger BULLSEYE, at 8:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home