life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, August 05, 2005

It ain't exactly
the nightlife capital of the world

Yesterday, I had my second yoga class. Very cool. And today I found out that it probably won't be economically feasible to bring my bike home to Vancouver with me. Bummer. But really, I haven't exactly ridden it a whole hell of a lot. Maybe someone in Sydney wants to buy it off me. Most likely, I'll just leave it to the Opera House Couple for them to do with what they want. It couldn't go to a better home.

It's Friday night. I'm on the internet. Typically pathetic : ) But I'm gonna get my butt in the shower and get psyched up to go out. To where? Not sure. Perth ain't exactly the nightlife capital of the world.

It's not like I can find an experience like a Fountainhead Friday in this town. But soon enough I'll be able to partake in a FF in person. And I'm drooling at the thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home