life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Picture Perfect

Last night was the outdoor concert at Burnaby's Deer Lake with Michael Buble and 8000 fans. It was better than I had anticipated, with a lower reading on the "Cheese Meter" than I had expected. Sure, there were some cheesy "this one's for the ladies out there" moments, but his voice was quite stunning, actually Plus you could tell he was pretty stoked to be in concert about 2 minutes from where he grew up.

Today, Suzie and I are heading to a brunch at Willy's place. Then I get to see another friend before heading to the world famous (OK, West End famous maybe) Feather Boa Show at The Odyssey.

The weather is picture perfect again today. And I need to get a hold of Muffin and Caro...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home