life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Have a cocktail

I'm sitting here in my green Summer party frock, enjoying a few pre-Fountainhead cocktails with Suzie. (Don't ask about the frock!) And it's nearly time to head out and partake in the fun of Fountainhead Friday.

I invite everyone to enjoy a concurrent cocktail in their own home! It will be nearly as good as being here with me in person!

I bet Luscious Lorna won't have any problem complying with that request : )

4 Comments:

  • Dude - I totally cruised past the fountainhead earlier this eve looking for you, but I was way early I guess. I did enjoy a concurrent cocktail though. And I'll see you this week though, right? Right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 a.m.  

  • Caro: damn, I missed ya! I will see you sometime this week, however. I'm gonna call Muffin and arrange details.

    Can't wait to hear all 'bout life in Texas!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 11:09 a.m.  

  • As an homage to Fountainhead Friday I indeed took it upon myself to celebrate with you by proxy. Started with Margarita's and then proceeded to have rum and diet cokes at some of Atlanta's funnest spots. Lots of research for the next time you come and visit. Felix's followed by Oscar's and then finishing up at Hoedowns. There was talk of going to the Heretic but I had to pass. Oh my God, Right on time just came on my stereo! There was a lot of dancing and then an attempted drunken phone call to the Fountainhead but they said that it was too busy to page you. :-(

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:52 p.m.  

  • Luscious: I can't believe you paged me?! I have to be honest -- I likely wouldn't have heard a page anyway. But I applaud the bold attempt!! That kind of bravado wins BIG party points!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 9:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home