life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

The West Best End

Can't. Blog. Now.

Having. Too. Much. Sex. Fun.

But one quick point to ponder...

Why is it that these past two times I've come to Vancouver for brief visits that I've managed to meet great guys who never seemed to be around when I lived here?

I met someone this trip and pointedly asked him, "Where the hell were you from 1998 through 2003?" The answer: living out in the 'burbs. He's since moved to the Gay Ghetto (God bless the West Best End!), and is part of the soccer group that I used to play with. Jeepers, it was great to go out with the soccer boys for some festive cocktails on Thursday night.

Maybe Soccer Boy and I never connected until now, but it sure was a reminder of how much Vancouver boys rock. Hmmmm, I wonder how he feels about touring with the circus as an official spouse... : )

2 Comments:

  • Groovy baby.
    It's saturay, I'm listening to m1live.com and wishing we were out dancing together but glad you're having fun. I can hardly wait until you're back on this continent for more than a pre-defined period of time.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:47 p.m.  

  • Hmmmm...soccer butts....nothing better!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home