life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fuzzy Duck

Malaysia was fun. We went to Sea Gypsy Resort on Pulau Sibu, and it was great. Too bad it was only for a couple of days, but it was worth it just to get out of the Singapore sauna and onto a beach for some relaxation. I read my Olympic fact book for hours, played beach volleyball, snorkelled, got a terribly sunburnt back as a result, enjoyed several Heinekens, played some drinking games ("Fuzzy Duck!", "Does he?"), and napped up a storm.

My sis is in town for a couple more days, but it's Sunday that I'm really looking forward to. I head to Bali and 6 days of chilling. Well, probably more like cooking on the beach.

Hope everyone out there is doing well.

1 Comments:

  • What a wonderful invention it is, this thing we call the Internet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home