life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Spectacular

Speechless.

Absolutely speechless.

Totally. Without. Words.

I just stumbled upon Episode #24 of Lost on Pearl Channel. Heck, I didn't even know Pearl was broadcasting Lost. But instead of having to wait until tomorrow on AXN, I was transported to the Island tonight. Talk about a completely unexpected and stunning way to spend Sunday evening.

Yes, of course I recently cheated and found out in advance what happened. What can I say? I'm not a bad man. I'm just a lame-ass weak.

Still, I found myself -- very literally -- holding my breath at certain points as I stressed about what would happen to our hapless band of survivors. For my money, knowing the plot but still waiting with baited breath cuz you can't wait to see what happens next? Now that is some bad-ass TV!

Spectacular. And now I can sleep peacefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home