life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Two new traveling companions

Today I gained two new traveling companions. (1) I booked my trip to Beijing with Laid Back Guy for Nov 20-23; and (2) I bought a brand spankin' new digital camera with my sole requirement being that it has to easily fit into my pants pocket so I can take it everywhere.

Only problem? I can't download any of the pictures I take with my new baby, because my laptop which is currently dying a slow death doesn't have a working CD-ROM and I can't load the required software. And our network at the office is pretty much locked down to prevent stupid people from introducing viruses to the environment by clicking on spam that advertises penile enlargements protect us.

All the more reason to get a laptop sooner rather than later, I suppose. Glenn, that iBook is lookin' awfully good at this point! I'm just not sure about moving away from Windows to Mac OS....but I'm trying to get used to the idea.

Another friend suggested I play with an Apple before buying one. Good advice, Ho-T! I'll play on my friend Nebraska's before committing to purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home