life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Fun personalities
lurking in each many of them

I had coffee this morning with Laid Back Guy, One World Gal, and their daughter. And it reminded me just how cool they are. They've made firm plans to take me here, there, and everywhere while I'm here, and I'm stoked to have people to show me the sights. In fact, Laid Back Guy and I are getting together Monday to drink ourselves silly maybe go for a hike, or something. And of course, I'll get them in to see the show.

Since Premiere, we've had 3 more shows to get the temp staff trained and on-track. They seem pretty into it and on the ball, so I think they'll be good. They really didn't show much gumption at either our orientation day or training day, but I've certainly seen considerable evidence that there are fun personalities lurking in each many of them. Despite the occasional language issue, I think these guys and gals will help make Hong Kong a successful run for us.

What else, what else, what else. One more day before -- brace yourself for it -- A DAY OFF!! And I'm in desperate need of it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home