life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Black velvet drapes

I feel OK -- certainly better than yesterday. A day of hard labour might have been good for me; good to get the blood flowing and sweat out some of my flu-like symptoms.

We're not that far behind schedule after all. Our carpet got laid and we got a lot done today. We've got a couple of our temp staff joining us tomorrow to continue the work, so I'm sure we'll be just fine. Now if I could just find an industrial dry cleaner to clean our black velvet drapes....

2 Comments:

  • Sorry you couldn't find The Drunken Sailor, but glad you had a good time in Thailand. Enjoy HK - it's a great city. When do you come to The US?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 p.m.  

  • P: I'll be in the US for all of 2006. Our first stop is San Diego, and I should be there from around January 11 through Feb. 27. Looking forward to catching up with you!!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 4:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home