life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Glory be

Clearly, Hong Kong is the place to be. I'm ensconced in my high-tech, glossy, boutique-style, newer-than-new hotel room in which I'm the only occupant. Since we're in a hotel instead of serviced apartments, we all get our own rooms in this city. Yippee!!

And not only that, but we get free broadband internet! I was worried that my network connector was busted -- I have this old Toshiba that has a funny adaptor that connects the network cable to the laptop, and it hadn't worked that last time I checked. Lo and behold, it's workin' just fine and I'm surfin' and bloggin' and stayin' up way past my bedtime.

Tomorrow's mission: find a pre-pay mobile phone providor.

Thursday's mission: meet my new temporary staff.

Friday's mission: taste some food and finalize our menu; coordinate getting the carpet laid in my lounge.

Saturday's mission: recommence the Set Up Fitness Plan!

My brother turned 40 yesterday (well, it's still "today" where he lives). I can't help but think that next year it's my turn. I'll be turning 40 in beautiful Raleigh, North Carolina. Anyone wanna join me to celebrate? Start makin' your travel plans now!

3 Comments:

  • What a treat! I got to read two posts in one day; one when I got in to work and this one just as I'm leaving. I'm loving the fact that you're going to have broadband. We're expecting lots of stories. And a phone too! What could be better!
    I'll definately be in Raleigh!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:26 p.m.  

  • Hey, I see Ottawa's on the website as a stop on the tour after San Diego! No dates yet, though...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 a.m.  

  • Luscious: yup, I expect to be posting on a regular basis once again. While the posts might not be too exciting (god, it's a burden being so damn funny all the time!!), at least you'll know what's goin' on.

    Jas: indeed Ottawa is on the web. I'm verrrrry curious to know where our site will be, and I'm guessing -- a total shot in the dark here -- that it'll be out west near the Corel Centre, my folks' place, and your place. Dates: May 18 - June 25.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 8:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home