life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Who knows, but anything is possible...

I'm back in the Singapore sauna, but at least I'm safe and sound after my trip to Bali. I had such an amazing time there, and it's hard getting back to my version of reality -- well, the circus version of reality.

Only a week to go here in Singers, and then it's off to Thailand. The destination? Not 100% sure at this point, but it looks like Lucky, Christmas Carol and I will head to Koh Samui for a few days and then Koh Tao to finish up. Perhaps Bangkok will feature in the equation at some point, but we'll likely focus on island life and save a trip to Bangers for some point in the future. After all, I still have holiday time left and I'd like to take a few days of it by flying back to Bangers before we leave Hong Kong. Who knows, but anything is possible...

Departmental dinner is tonight, followed by a circus freak party put on by our social committee. And seeing as how Sunday is a big night in this town....if I'm not too tired, I think it may be time to get out and cut a rug somewhere. Who knows, but anything is possible...

1 Comments:

  • If you go to Koh Samui, a friend of mine (Alison - she's a nice Brit) runs a bar called The Drunken Sailor on Lamai Beach. Beware, Samui is VERY commercial...have a great time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home