life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, October 28, 2005

It'll just be a strained next few days

Actually, I'm feeling a bit better today. Thanks for asking. Not back to normal, but certainly better than yesterday.

After heading to site yesterday morning to help out some colleagues, I went to an introductory meeting and menu tasting with our caterer. The food was good, I'm looking forward to working with them, and am interested in doing some different things. I'm just wondering whether the Hong Kong crowds will be hearty eaters. I'm told yes -- if there's food, they'll be there!

After the tasting, I slept for a few hours and woke up only for a quick bite for dinner. I found Nutrigrain cereal in the local grocery store -- yay!!!! I doused it in milk and thoroughly enjoyed it. The problem was eating it out of a metal tumbler without the benefit of a spoon. Somehow I managed quite nicely, thank you : )

Got a good sleep last night, so I think I'm ready to tackle Set Up today. Our carpet is being layed today -- a day later than expected -- because some site logistics are behind schedule. That means that we're going to have to hustle our little bustles to get everything ready in time for catering arrival, training day, Dress Rehearsal, and Premiere. I'm sure it'll happen.

It'll just be a strained next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home