life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

"I'm thinking of going to Beijing with you"

I had a glorious day off today. Laid Back Guy and I were joined by Belfast Girl, a visitor from (duh) Northern Ireland, and we made our way up the Peak Tram before taking a whole bunch o' pictures and hiking down the other side. Despite the fact that you have to take a cab from Cyberport through Central and to the base of the Peak Tram, you can simply walk down a nice paved path on the West side all the way back to Cyberport.

It only took an hour to walk all the way home from the Peak. And then it was time for a brief dip in the pool. And then it was nap time : ) And then it was time to call Number One and catch up with what's going on in Sydney. And then it was over to Laid Back Guy's and One World Gal's home for a beautiful dinner. And then it was time for some freely flowing wine and conversation.

I happened to mention to Laid Back Guy that I was planning on going to Beijing during our Double Dark on Nov. 20-21, cuz I'd like to get another stamp in my passport see the Great Wall. Well, how cool was it a few minutes later when he casually mentioned to me, "I'm thinking of going to Beijing with you."

The plans are in the works, and Beijing awaits. Oh, that's in addition, of course, to my plans to go to Phuket during the first week of December. I'm lovin' my travel agenda these days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home