life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

All good

My first post on my new laptop, and I'm wondering if blogger has a different interface for Mac than it does for PCs, cuz I don't see many of the buttons I normally see when posting on my old laptop. Where, for instance, are the font size drop-down choices?!

My birthday was good -- drinks on Sunday while party-hopping between going away parties for three different circus freaks; dinner on Monday with my two closest circus freak friends; more drinks today after work. All good.

Plenty of birthday e-mails, a phone call from Luscious Lorna, and lots of good wishes at work today. All good.

But now I'm tired and in need of sleep. Tomorrow is a busy day, seeing as how we're in the midst of Tear Down week and all.

2 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Darlin'!
    (see? Texas is getting to me)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 a.m.  

  • Caro: why thank you, L'il Darlin'. It's been a great birthday -- why would I ever have been scared about turning, um, 32?!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 7:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home