life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, March 10, 2006

I said no to Steve Sanders!!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that we had a couple of celebrity sightings in the suite. I know Luscious Lorna will be very disappointed that she missed this, but we had the lovely Jennie Garth of 902-damn-old fame, plus her hot 'n handsome hubby Peter Facinelli and two cute kids.

And then I had to do something that was hilarious -- denying entry to Ian Zeiring, also of 902-damn-old fame. For some reason, he wasn't on the invite list and didn't have the proper ticket to give him access to my suite, so I politely denied him entry. He was totally fine and, in fact, didn't even seem like he wanted to come in. He and his beautiful companion were just more interested in seeing what was going on inside than in actually making any kind of big deal about being denied access. I thought maybe he'd be on the list for the after-show party, so I asked him if he had been given an invitation in hopes that I didn't have to deny him twice. But he just grinned and said he didn't, but that it was no big deal. What a nice guy -- and he is lookin' mighty fine, I gotta tell ya! But I had no idea that he was over 40 until I read his web bio. He sure wears it well.

How nice to see a Hollywood type with her husband and two kids who was just quietly going about her business, and another Hollywood type who isn't completely full of himself.

Wow, I met Kelly Taylor and Steve Sanders! Lorna will be mightly jealous!!

3 Comments:

  • OH MY GOD!!!
    I could not be more jealous!
    I think that we need some addendums to the 90210 drinking game that include actual cast member sightings!
    I'm still not quite over the fact that the 90210 'Reunion' show was just a clip and pow-wow of the cast members and not an actual episode.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:16 p.m.  

  • Luscious: how did I know you'd be thrilled/envious with my good fortune?! Now, can you imagine how jealous you'd be if I had met Tori?

    Does "I'm gonna keep watching 'til Donna does it!" ring a bell?

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 1:50 p.m.  

  • Brenda Brenda Brenda
    Drink 3 times!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home