life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Premiere Day

I've worked a million hours already this week and I've still got tons of work to do before Premiere tonight. Oy.

I met my temp staff yesterday and did our training session, introducing them to our service philosophy and going through with alarming vagueness step by step the job tasks for which they'll be responsible. There's just not enough time in a 3-1/2 hour training session to do site tour, safety briefing, introductions and get-to-know-yas, service philosophy, and detailed task overview. We'll see how it all goes tonight with the team, but I suspect that some of them won't be with us for too long. One fella is big and tall and handsome and all that, but looked totally disinterested during our entire session as he texted on his cell phone. And he doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

So to recap.....I'm exhausted, I'm still way behind in what I need to have ready for Premiere, I've got a new team that I'm semi-confident in, and we haven't even begun our run of shows yet. Show call is a whole 'nother ballgame indeed, and that all begins tonight.

Somehow it'll all come together. It always does. Here's hoping that Premiere is a success and that I'm not too exhausted after working the post-Premiere Party until 2AM....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home