life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

With any luck, a bit sooner

Last night's dinner was just fine, thank you. Plenty of food, plenty of libations, plenty of take-home cheesecake. And no agony-inducing celebratory toasts or speeches. Yippee!

This morning was my interview for one of the internal positions I applied for. I wasn't sure what to expect, seeing as how I feel like I'm a wee bit out of my comfort zone with this one. Still, the interview went extremely well -- the interaction was two ways, the interviewer didn't seem bothered by the fact that I don't have direct experience doing the key element of the position, and it seems that I'd be a good fit. They interviewed three candidates in total, so I'm pretty confident that it wasn't a mercy interview as I had been afraid of.

I'll know more around mid-October or, with any stroke of luck, a bit sooner. Fingers crossed big time for this one!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home