life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Mercy interview?

Set Up is going well. I'm ahead of where I normally am at this point in the process, and I'm taking a day off tomorrow with the knowledge that I don't have too much remaining to finish on Wednesday. Yippee!

Yes, you heard me correctly -- a day off tomorrow! And that means fun tonight!! Well, we'll see....we have a department dinner tonight to celebrate the end of our tour. While there are some absolutely awesome people who I absolutely love to hang out with, there are some people with whom spending time is as close to torture as it gets for me. Still, I'd best keep a positive attitude, lest I offend our leader, who keeps lecturing everyone about how it's important to avoid negativity despite the fact that her "leadership" is as close to incompetence as anything I've ever had the displeasure of working under.

But onto other, more positive (sic) things. I have an interview tomorrow for a cool job that I applied for within the company. It's a bit of a long shot, but I'd love to have the opportunity to get this job and make it mine. Hopefully it's not a mercy interview, and I actually do have a shot at getting it.

Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home