life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Call me dunce

Me and Lucky (Dec/05)

I'm trying to make the blog a bit more picture-intensive, so I'm adding some of my fave snaps for posterity.

I love this picture of Lucky and I, taken in Hong Kong. Snapped around the time of my birthday, we're actually heading into the city to celebrate the going away event of one of our colleagues. Still, I really consider the night to be my birthday celebration : )

And I love the fact that I look like a dunce. It suits me well, don't ya think?

1 Comments:

  • Cute without the glasses. Totally hot with them. It's a great look for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home