life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

And today

And today it rained like hell.

And today race cars were practicing on part of the course that will comprise the Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix in a couple of weeks. And boy, were they ever noisy. Can't wait for race weekend! Not.

And today I did a bunch of laundry.

And today I met a group organizer with the personality of a gnat.

And today I hosted some people from other countries in which circus may be setting up shop in the next couple of years.

And today I saw a spray of chocolate from our chocolate fountain (yes!! a chocolate fountain for pete's sake!) make a mess of my red curtains.

And today I finally hung up in the entrance of my suite the red stretchy silk fabric that I first put up in Hong Kong.

And today I drank enough Diet Coke to caffeinate an entire army of gay Diet Coke addicts shock even me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home