life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Gringo

Another week done, another colleague on the way out. My friend The Gringo finished his time with out tour yesterday, and is off to another touring show that hits Portland, Seattle and Vancouver. Sure, it then heads Down Under to Australia after that -- which everyone is really jealous about -- but I'm more envious of the fact that The Gringo gets to go to Portland, Seattle and Vancouver. Damn, that would be one great West Coast stretch! San Diego and Long Beach are OK, but in the Pacific Northwest, I could hang out with Blossom in Portland, get into mischief in Seattle, and just plain feel at home in Vancouver.

I'm off today and tomorrow. Yippee!! And today it's off to Six Flags with Lucky, Tower Girl and The Coach -- the same group that I had my adventure with last Monday (hiking in Runyan Canyon, checking out a bit of Hollywood, having a tea, enjoying a nice dinner in West Hollywood). Better get ready, cuz they're coming to my room to drag me outta here at 8:45AM. Thank goodness I didn't drink too much at The Gringo's going away party last night, cuz today could have been a bit rough if I had.

Have a great Monday and Tuesday, everyone!

3 Comments:

  • speaking of other shows...what's the word on the Cirgue de Beatles?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 a.m.  

  • woops, typo..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 a.m.  

  • Uma: well, the word is that it will debut sometime this year in Vegas. I haven't heard too many updates, but every once in a while we hear word that it's in rehearsals or in fine tuning or some similar state. Unfortunately that's all I know : (

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 9:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home