life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

I suppose anything is possible

Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Haaaaaaaaappy Anniversary!

It's been exactly one year since I joined the circus, and I honestly don't know whether it feels more like a decade or a month. People ask me how long I plan on being in this crazy environment; how long I want to remain a circus freak. At this point, I'm still pretty darn happy with this gig, so I'm stickin' with it. In fact, I'll let you in on a little secret: I've got the best gig in the entire circus. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I honestly think it's true.

So I've got one year under my belt. I don't expect I'll put in an 11+ year stint like I did with Intrawest, but there certainly are a lot of similarities.......and I suppose anything is possible.

1 Comments:

  • "Anything is possible", you can the man out of Intrawest but you can't take the Intrawest out of the man.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home