life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Today

Today I stayed in my bathrobe all day and didn't leave my hotel room until 7PM.

Today I had a primal urge for a Wendy's Big Bacon Classic that was so strong it forced me out of my bathrobe and into street clothes, and drove all over town until I found the right place to satisfy my craving.

Today I watched Bring It On, featuring some of The Towel Boys' favourite cheers: "Be aggressive, be be aggressive!"; and "She's sassy, she's cute, she's popular to boot!"

Today I spoke to Uma and found out that she's following her dream by teaching her first-ever yoga classes, starting tonight!

Today I spoke to Suzie and got all excited about going to Montreal in July/August. Well, even more excited. "Be excited, be be excited!"

Today I compiled my list of city highlights that our Tour & Travel team will publish for all the circus freaks to prepare them in advance of our arrival in Ottawa.

Today I bought this week's supply of calla lillies at Trader Joe's for the same princely sum of $6.91 that I spent on last week's supply. Am I cheap cost conscious or what?!

Today I watched a rerun of one of my favourite-ever shows, Friends.

Today I enjoyed a couple of drinks featuring a new favourite of mine, Three Olives cherry vodka.

Today I bought a new chargeable, cordless Dust Buster for use at work. And am I ever stoked!

Today I saw a whole bunch of students marching down the street in protest of the controversial new Immigration policy of the US Government.

Today I ate a whole week's worth of peanut M&M's. And loved each and every one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home