life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

How many lifelines do I have left, Regis?

Nebraska Girl and me (Hong Kong/December 2005)

So it's definitely equal time for equal people. In a recent post, I briefly touched on how lucky I am to have met Ladybug on tour. Now it's time to post a pic of Nebraska Girl, who is one of my other lifelines. We laugh, we commiserate, we get to work side by side, we wonder why certain people are incompetent talk about stuff.

And Nebraska Girl is the one who came up with the most brilliant idea I've heard in months: Work, the musical. Man, we've got so much fodder that we could write a 12-hour musical, complete with recurring themes and subplots galore. One of these days, we'll get it written. For now, we're just living it. Sigh.

Nebraska Girl: ain't she wicked?! Please feel free to leave her a comment.

2 Comments:

  • Reminds me of the the pitch plan we had for 'Glacier Park'. :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:11 p.m.  

  • So sorry but Working, the Studs Terkel book turned into a musical, beat you to the punch. Here's the review:

    http://theater2.nytimes.com/mem/theater/treview.html?res=9903E6DC1031F931A15750C0A96F958260

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home