life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Two consecutive days

Another Friday in Cincinnati. And I still haven't properly unpacked my suitcases. I need to go through al lthe crap I'm hauling around with me and part with some of it, but probably not today. There's still 2 weeks left in Cincinnati to do that, so I'll find motivation at some point and get that all done.

Today, I'll laze around for a change, drink Diet Coke for a change and watch the the US Open on TV until I have to go to work.

And then I'll go to work and, invevitably, count down the hours until I go to Indianapolis on Sunday. Two consecutive days off -- yippee!!


Oh, and on an unrelated topic....can you believe it's September 1st already?! Zoiks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home